Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I feel Moist

I am still in Grand Rapids today. Karina and I were planning to go for a bike ride yesterday, but it rained and rained and rained some more. I figured that I could take a ride by myself today before I headed up to Cadillac, but once again it is raining out.
I am debating whether or not I want to take a nap before I head up to see Dave. I slept well last night, but I didn't go to sleep until about 1:30 possibly 2. I don't get to watch American Chopper very often so when I get the chance I take it. Then Miami Ink was on and I've been wanting to see that so I stayed up to watch that. After that was over I wasn't really sleepy so I decided to read for awhile. It's not like I have to be up early and have any place to be today before noon. Yay for me!

Now to find something else to eat and try to figure out how to appease the kitties who are yelling at me to feed them, but I'm pretty sure they've already been fed and I will get in trouble for feeding them more.

No comments: