Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Delayed Gratification

So in the continuing saga of me I received an e-mail this morning from Hess(the school I'll be working for). They are writing to inform me that upon review of the current teacher situation and contract availability they do not need any teachers to begin in January. Now don't be alarmed. I still have a job. I will just be starting it a month later than originally planned.
My training will begin on Feb 18 now. On the upside I have not yet purchased a plane ticket so I don't need to worry about that whole mess. I do have a whole bunch of questions for my recruiter now who I of course cannot seem to get a hold of. Grrrrr!
I will take a deep calming breath and center myself. Ahhhhhhh.
Okay.
When I learn more I will pass on information to all.

No comments: