Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Believe I Can Fly

I have officially purchased a ticket that will put me on a plane that will fly me first to LAX (which I am so very excited about that little layover) and then on to my final destination of Taipai.
Something about getting the ticket really nails down the reality of what I am doing with my life.
I have not yet organized my life or my things so buying the ticket (well using my mother's credit card to buy said ticket), is a big step. (thank you mom by the way).
I guess having the departure date pushed back put me in a bit of a holding pattern so the panic to get everything in its place hasn't set in yet. Plus the holidays are a good distraction from everything. How many of you have eaten way to much yet? I know I have, but I don't have any immediate plans to stop either.

No comments: